New To This Forum

1 2 3  ... الأخير
قسم علاج الشذوذ الجنسي - New To This Forum
NeverGetDown 02:19 AM 01-04-2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Salam Alikum wrwb,
Sorry if I have to write in English because I am not used to the Arabic key board.
I have been reading quite often after I knew this forum since two weeks already and I have been sharing the joy of those who bring the good tidings and the sorrow of those who suffer on a daily basis.
Most of the time, I felt frustrated because, although you notice some good level of education in some members, you read despair and lack of self confidence and iman in most of the articles.
I have also noticed that many of us plant the bad seeds then complain about the bad crops. We allow our Nafs to go away beyond what is Haram by watching sex movies, going to inappropriate places or spending much time on x rated websites, then complain about the results.
By this article, I am not claiming that all the responsibility is behind those actions rather than behind what everybody underwent during the childhood or adulthood or other reasons. However, the point I want to make is to stop being "passive" and start being "active" by changing the ideas first, then actions. As Allah swt said: " God does not change anything in people unless they change within themselves" i.e."Inna Allaha La Youghayiru ma biqawmin 7atta youghayiru ma bianfousihim"
We have the privilege of being Muslims and have easy access to the divine knowledge. Being Muslims means being completely submitted to the will of Allah unconditionally. When we reach some level of iman, our nafs would not allow itself to transgress the eternal laws of Allah, the guidance to the right path will come up through our ideas and actions, deep happiness will be reached and our good senses will mature and flourish.
Just wanted to share with you these thoughts, because we have the tendency to underestimate the basis of our religion which is the iman, the results of lacking the 3akidah are what each of us is living now. I suggest that anyone who would like to see any real change is to start with renewing our belief in God and work upon it through regular reading of Koran, doing the good deeds, helping the needy and poor.. Do not forget that most people on earth live below the poverty level, many of them do not find food to eat, so if you feel like frustrated, look at those who are away worse off and thank God for the health, beauty, intelligence, shelter and the many good things that you enjoy, but tend to forget.
Sincerely
NGD

طالب رضاك 02:55 AM 01-04-2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Welcome, my dear brother NeverGetDown lit forum

Wrote us a wonderful

God's given you all the best

Waiting for your posts to help us to recover, God willing,

Welcome in the Forum, Sheikh Ziad Azzam

NeverGetDown 05:47 AM 01-04-2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thanks much Talib Ridhak!
Me too, I am looking forward to God's acceptance and protection from the evil. I have also been struggling against these SSA feelings, El Hamdoulilleh, I cope pretty well with my life, found happiness in many aspects of life, and endeavor to live healthy whether be it from physical or spiritual aspects.
At some point in my life, I realized that the bad deeds that I did in the past are gone, the pleasure I got out of them is ephemeral, it does not exist anymore. So if I am still not satisfied with those pleasurable things, but feel deep frustrations, does it make sense to get back to them?
Worse than that, I feel deep regret for following the path of Satan, I was fully conscious that was the wrong things to do, but followed my blind instincts. I have read so much about homosexuality, I have lived in the west and witnessed the chaotic life style that homosexuals live, they change partners every so and then, they get into group sex, they live between depression and insanity.. I made a choice and promised myself not to embrace this filthy lifestyle. I repented to Allah swt in a night of Ramadhan 27th, and cried so much. I decided to live fully by enjoying the multitude of 7alal pleasures in this life, reading, cooking, working out, develop spiritual side, befriend people of good moral values, express my feeling in a healthy way. I still sometimes do little mistakes, but overall I feel living fully my life as a Muslim and have pure love non-sexual feelings towards my brothers in the religion and my brothers in humanity. I feel closer and closer to being completely cured ISA, when I will feel ready and discover my missing half, it'll be In Sha Allah the ultimate success.
Make Du3a for me brothers,
NGD

nasersa 10:30 AM 01-04-2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

That is really fantastic; you have just hit my feeling with screaming whisper that took me away from the dark bit all the way to the shining bright sky. I really get in love in what your magical finger typed. NEVERGETDOWN, you sneaked to my soul through your warm thoughts. Man keep on touch, and share with us your journey through SSA . And What was the moment that you decided to change and how you progressed. NEVERGETDOWN, your name is really inspiring, I and others are really in need for your experience, your thoughts and your motivational words. Keep on touch please!!

NeverGetDown 02:47 PM 01-04-2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Thank you Nasersa for your great feedback, glad to meet you I am flattered to be a source of motivation and will definitely try to keep in touch.
When I’ll get a chance, I’ll write down my thoughts and experience in my struggle against SSA (Same Sex Attraction). Hopefully, it will generate ideas and motivational thoughts in the readers’ mind.
I wish I could write in Arabic, it’s going to take a while. Love this beautiful language.
, I am looking forward to read and benefit from others' experiences and journey in their struggle against SSA.
NGD

طالب رضاك 05:28 PM 01-04-2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

NeverGetDown
We hope to benefit and serve here in this
wonderful forum

Here many of the topics you can read to learn of
The suffering of your brothers and the steps followed in order to get to the point of enabling them to build a better life, whether psychological or other

We await your pen

dr_m367 hot 03:48 PM 02-04-2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله بركاته
أخى الفاضل "NeverGetDown"
بجد نورت المنتدى
وبجد بنفرح لما بينضم لنا شباب عندهم من الحماس والوازع الدينى اللى يشجعنا ويعلى هممنا
فالله يبارك لك يا أخ "NeverGetDown" ويرزقك سعادة الدارين
وبدورى هحاول أقوم بترجمة كلامك للإخوة ممن لا يحيدون الإنجليزية
لأن ثقافة المنتدى عندنا فرنسية وبتكلم جد ومش بهزر
هيه والله وفكرتنى بالأخ الفاضل المرابط "MuchCraved"
واللى كان غاوى يعطلنى عن المذاكرة ويكتب بالإنجليزية بنفس حجة أنه ما بيجيد كتابة اللغة العربية على لوحة المفاتيح وأنه علشان يكتب سطر ممكن يقعد نص ساعة يدور على الحروف وبالتالى اقعد أترجم
بس على مين
الأخ رفق بحالى ويبدو إنى صعبت عليه وآثر إنه يعطل نفسه شوية ويجود ببعض الوقت ويجاهد ويكتب بالعربى ليعم النفع على الجميع وعلشان ما أسقطش أنا وأتخرج على خير (بس كان فيه أخطاء إملائية بس كنا بنعمل نفسنا مش واخدين بالنا )
هههههههههههههههه
والله كانت ايام ما أحلاها كان المنتدى فيها شعلة من النشاط والهمة
ولو عاوز تطلع عليها إليك روابط لبعض المشاركات للأخ المرابط "MuchCraved"
رد على اخر المواضيع المطروحة في المنتدى المتعلقة بعلاج الشذوذ الجنسي
الإجابة الشافية عما يدور بخاطر أصحاب الميول المثلية : دعوة للتفائل
كفاية رغى بقى وأدخل فى الترجمة

dr_m367 hot 03:51 PM 02-04-2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

النص

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة NeverGetDown:
Salam Alikum wrwb,
Sorry if I have to write in English because I am not used to the Arabic key board.
I have been reading quite often after I knew this forum since two weeks already and I have been sharing the joy of those who bring the good tidings and the sorrow of those who suffer on a daily basis.
Most of the time, I felt frustrated because, although you notice some good level of education in some members, you read despair and lack of self confidence and iman in most of the articles.
I have also noticed that many of us plant the bad seeds then complain about the bad crops. We allow our Nafs to go away beyond what is Haram by watching sex movies, going to inappropriate places or spending much time on x rated websites, then complain about the results.
By this article, I am not claiming that all the responsibility is behind those actions rather than behind what everybody underwent during the childhood or adulthood or other reasons. However, the point I want to make is to stop being "passive" and start being "active" by changing the ideas first, then actions. As Allah swt said: " God does not change anything in people unless they change within themselves" i.e."Inna Allaha La Youghayiru ma biqawmin 7atta youghayiru ma bianfousihim"
We have the privilege of being Muslims and have easy access to the divine knowledge. Being Muslims means being completely submitted to the will of Allah unconditionally. When we reach some level of iman, our nafs would not allow itself to transgress the eternal laws of Allah, the guidance to the right path will come up through our ideas and actions, deep happiness will be reached and our good senses will mature and flourish.
Just wanted to share with you these thoughts, because we have the tendency to underestimate the basis of our religion which is the iman, the results of lacking the 3akidah are what each of us is living now. I suggest that anyone who would like to see any real change is to start with renewing our belief in God and work upon it through regular reading of Koran, doing the good deeds, helping the needy and poor.. Do not forget that most people on earth live below the poverty level, many of them do not find food to eat, so if you feel like frustrated, look at those who are away worse off and thank God for the health, beauty, intelligence, shelter and the many good things that you enjoy, but tend to forget.
Sincerely

NGD
الترجمة

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة NeverGetDown بس بالعربى :):

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
آسف لإضطرارى للكتابة باللغة الإنجليزية فأنا غير معتاد على إستخدام لوحة المفاتيح العربية
بعد إطلاعى وتصفحى للمنتدى والذى عرفته منذ إسبوعين
تقاسمنى شعور من الفرحة حيال هؤلاء ممن ينبؤنا بأخبار سعيدة
وشعور من الأسى حيال هؤلاء ممن يرسولوا يوميا معاناتهم
وقد شعرت بالإحباط لأنى لاحظت أنه على الرغم من المستوى التعليمى الفكرى الجيد لدى الأعضاء إلا أننى لاحظت وقرأت مشاعر اليأس وأنعدام الثقة بالنفس والإيمان فى معظم المقالات

وقد لاحظت أيضا أن الكثير منا زرع بذور فاسدة ثم يشكو سوء المحاصيل
بأن سمحنا لأنفسنا لتخطى الحرمات بمشاهدة أفلام الجنس ، والذهاب إلى أماكن غير مناسبة أو انفاق الكثير من الوقت على مشاهدة المواقع الإباحية ، ثم يشكون من النتائج.

واريد أن أوضح خلال موضوعى هذا أن ليس ما خضع له الجميع فى مرحلة الطفولة أو سن الرشد أو يرهما من الاسباب هو الدافع لهذه الأعمال
ولكن النقطة التي اريد ان أبينها هى :
الكف عن "السلبية" وبدء "تعلية الهمم" عن طريق تغيير الأفكار أولا ، ثم اتخاذ إجراءات.
كما قال الله تعالى (بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم): "إن الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بأنفسهم"

فنحن لدينا الشرف والميزة بكوننا مسلميين.
فالمسلم الحق هو من يسلم لإرادة الله دون قيد أو شرط.
وعندما نصل إلى مستوى معين من إيمان ، فلن تسمح نفوسنا الأمارة بالسوء بأن تتخطى حدود شريعة الله الخالدة ،
والإرشاد إلى الطريق الصحيح سوف يأتي من خلال الأقوال والأعمال وبالتالى سنصل إلى ذروة السعادة والراحة النفسية
أردت فقط أن أطلعكم على هذه الأفكار ، لأننا نفتقر ومقصريين فى فهم اساس ديننا ألا وهو فهم العقيدة،
فما نعيشه الآن ما هو إلا نتاج افتقارنا لفهم العقيدة
وأقترح أن أي شخص يود أن يرى أي تغيير حقيقي ومن المقرر أن يبدأ مع تجديد ايماننا بالله والعمل عليه من خلال قراءة القرآن ، والقيام بأعمال الخير ، ومساعدة المحتاجين والفقراء.
ولا ننسى أن معظم الناس في العالم يعيشون دون مستوى الفقر ، وكثير منهم لا يجدون الطعام ليتناولوه ،
لذلك إذا كنت تشعر بالإحباط ،فانظر إلى من هم اسوأ منك حالا واحمد الله على الصحة والجمال ، والعقل ، والمأوى ، والعديد من الأشياء التي نتمتع بها ، ولكن عادة ما ننسى.
مع خالص التقدير
NGD

dr_m367 hot 05:25 PM 02-04-2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

واليكم ترجمة الردود
رد الأخ "طالب رضاك"

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طالب رضاك بس بالعربى :):

مرحبا بك أخى العزيز "NeverGetDown" نورت المنتدى

كم هو رائع ما كتبت

جزاك الله كل خير

ننتظر مشاركاتك لمساعدتنا على النهوض إن شاء الله

ومرحبا بك في منتدى الشيخ زياد عزام
[

dr_m367 hot 05:27 PM 02-04-2009

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

رد الأخ "NeverGetDown" على الأخ "طالب رضاك"
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة NeverGetDown بس بالعربى :):

شكرا جزيلا يا "طالب رضاك"
أنا أيضا ، أتطلع إلى أن يقبلنى الله ويحمينى من شرور النفس.
أنا ايضا أكابح وأجاهد نفسى ضد هذه المشاعر المثلية،
فالحمد لله
فإنني اتعامل بشكل جيد مع حياتي ، ووجدت السعادة في كثير من جوانب الحياة ، وأسعى للعيش فى فى محيط طيب صحى شاملا للجانب المادى والمعنوى
في مرحلة ما من حياتي ، وأدركت أن سوء الأفعال التي فعلت في الماضي قد ولت ، من دواعي سروري أنى تخلصت منها بشكل سريع الزوال ، وأنه لا وجود لها بعد الآن.
وحتى إذا كنت ما زلت غير راض عن هذه الأمور الممتعة ، فالشعور بالإحباط الشديد ليس دافعا أبدا لأنى أعود لما كنت عليه سابقا

اسوأ من ذلك ، أشعر بأسفى العميق على اتباعى لطريق الشيطان ، فقد كنت في كامل وعيى بهذا الخطأ ، ولكنى تتبعت الشهوة العمياء.
لقد قرأت الكثير عن الشذوذ الجنسي ، ولقد عشت في الغرب ، وشاهدت الفوضى في نمط الحياة التي يعيشها المثليون جنسيا ، من تغير الشركاء فى كل وقت وحين وعدم الرضى والقناعة بشريك،
يعيشون فى مجموعات جنسية ، ويعيشون بين الاكتئاب والجنون..
فقررت قرارا وعاهدت نفسي على عدم قبول هذه الحياة القذرة.
توبت إلى الله سبحانه وتعالى فى ليلة السابع والعشرين من رمضان
بكيت كثيرا
وقررت أنى أعيش حياتى كلها مستمتعا بما أحل الله لنا من ملذات حلال ما بين القراءة ، والطبخ ، والعمل على تطوير الجانب الروحي ، واقامة علاقات صداقة مع الناس بالقيم الأخلاقية ، وأعرب عن مشاعرى فى الطريق الصحيح.
ما زلت أخطأ ، ولكن على أي حال سأعيش حياتى كلها كمسلم يشعر بحلاوة الحب الطاهر النقى (غير الجنسى) تجاه أخوانى فى الإسلام وإخوانى فى المجتمع.
أشعر أنى قريب قريب جدا من الشفاء الكامل إن شاء الله،
وعندما اشعر باستعدادى الكامل وبحثى عن نصفى الثانى سيكون هذا هو النجاح الكامل النهائى.
دعواتكم لى يا أخوتى

NGD

في عالمنا اليوم، يعتبر السحر والحسد والمس وسحر تحقير شأن الإنسان من المواضيع التي تثير فضول الكثيرين. ويعتبر البعض أن هذه الظواهر والامراض تحمل في طياتها آثارا سلبية تؤثر على حياة الأفراد والصحة الجسدية والنفسية. هناك العديد من الطرق والتقاليد التي تعنى بعلاج هذه الامراض، سواء كانت عبر الطب الروحاني، أو الطب البديل، أو الطب النفسي. يمكن العثور على بعض النصائح والطرق الفعالة في التخلص من تأثيرات هذه الامراض عبر زيارة مواقع إلكترونية متخصصة، مثل:

1- علاج السحر: تفصيل حول الطرق التقليدية والروحانية لعلاج تأثيرات السحر.
2- علاج الحسد: نصائح وأساليب للوقاية من الحسد وكيفية علاجه والتعامل معه.
3- علاج المس: استعراض للطرق التي يمكن أن تساعد في التخلص من تأثيرات الشياطين والمس الشيطاني.
4- علاج سحر تحقير شأن الإنسان: نصائح حول كيفية التغلب على تأثيرات وعلاج سحر التحقير الذي يستهدف شأن الإنسان.
5- أخطر أنواع السحر: استعراض لأنواع السحر الأكثر خطورة وكيفية التصدي لها.

الرقية الشرعية هي استخدام القرآن الكريم والأدعية النبوية المأثورة والأذكار الشرعية في علاج الأمراض الروحانية والنفسية والجسدية، وذلك بما يتوافق مع التعاليم الإسلامية، وتعتبر الرقية الشرعية أسلوبا معتمدا وفعالًا للتداوي والحماية والتحصين من الامراض الروحانية مثل السحر والحسد والعين والمس، والكثير من الاضطرابات النفسية.

1 2 3  ... الأخير